The care home comprises 28 single and 1 double room with all facilities tastefully decorated.
Our Residents are encouraged to bring any small items of furniture, pictures or ornaments to make their room as familiar and homely as possible. There is an on-going refurbishment programme to ensure that the home offers very comfortable, well equipped, well-furnished and decorated facilities.
A varied balanced diet of home cooked food is prepared and served by our professional cook.
Care Home Facilities
- Accommodation on two floors
- Eight passenger lift
- 24 hour dedicated care
- Wheelchair access
- Staff call system in all rooms
- Television in all rooms
- Unrestricted visiting hours
- In house activities and entertainment
- In house personal laundry service
- Special diets catered for
- Chiropodist visits
- Dentist, optician and physiotherapist (if unavailable the NHS) by arrangement
- Mobile hairdresser
- Individual care plan for each Resident
- Long / short term or respite care
- Day Care Available
- We are a true 'home from home'
Gresley House is situated just over a mile away from Swadlincote, towards the centre of the village of Church Gresley in south Derbyshire. The A511 and the A444 serve the area.
Church Gresley is a small, quiet community and the home is within close proximity to all local amenities and in walking distance to the "Maurice Lea Memorial".
A local bus route also serves the care home.
South Derbyshire is mainly rural in character and consists of a network of small villages with Swadlincote being the administrative centre. The area includes former mining districts and is now developing new diverse industries. The village setting provides links with all that goes on in the community.